1. Who are we?
The Digital Properties are operated by ‘PARAGA B.C. S.A.’, a company registered in Greece under registration number 129775401000 and our registered address is 63 Ipsilantou str., 11521, Athens (VAT number 997180091), hereinafter Scorpios Mykonos.
2. Changes to the terms
These Terms may change as we continue to evolve our business, as well as the Digital Properties or any portion thereof. If we change these Terms, we will post the revised document here and such changes will be effective immediately upon that posting. Your continued use of the Digital Properties constitutes your acceptance of such changes and agreement to be bound by the modified Terms, and so we recommend that you review these Terms periodically when accessing or using the Digital Properties.
These terms were last updated: 12 April 2022
To the maximum extent legally permitted, you cannot link to or seek to extract data from this Site or reutilise any part of this Site or Content for any commercial purpose or use our Trade Marks in a way that suggests that you or your business has any endorsement from or affiliation to us or other companies in the Soho House or Cowshed Group without our prior written permission (at our sole discretion).
You may browse the Site without registering for an account. You will be required to register for an account to use certain features of the Digital Properties. Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, or be offensive, vulgar or obscene. Your account username and password are personal to you. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account. We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password. You may not use another user’s account without that user’s permission. You will immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else’s rights. You will have no ownership in your account or your username. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, we reserve the right to deny the creation of, suspend access to or terminate any account(s), or to remove or modify Content, features, functionalities and/or services available to account holders, at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice or liability to you.
Your use of the Digital Properties and their contents including, without limit, any text, data, logos, graphics, photographs, images, animations, software, apps, forms, videos, music and other audio/visual materials that you access (“Content”) is subject to these Terms. Any Content that you access on the Digital Properties is either owned by us (or third parties who licence such Content to us) and is made available only for your own personal use on the condition that you must not republish, post, transmit, edit, adapt, syndicate or distribute any Content without our prior written permission. The name ‘Scorpios’ and other business names and logos displayed on the Digital Properties may be trademarks belonging to us or other companies in Soho House & Co (“Trade Marks”).
To the maximum extent legally permitted, you cannot link to or seek to extract data from the Digital Properties or reutilise any part of the Digital Properties or Content for any commercial purpose or use our Trade Marks in a way that suggests that you or your business has any endorsement from or affiliation to us or other companies in the Soho House Group, or in any other way, without our prior written permission (at our sole discretion). No act of downloading or copying from, or otherwise using, the Digital Properties, even with our permission, will transfer any title, interest or right in or to any Digital Property or Content to you. Scorpios hereby expressly reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Digital Properties and Content.
5. Links to other websites
The Digital Properties may link to third-party websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control third-party websites and are not responsible for their contents or how they operate. Where the Digital Properties include any links to third-party websites, this does not imply any endorsement by us of the goods, services or materials made available on such websites. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT LEGALLY PERMITTED AND UNLESS WE STATE OTHERWISE) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN RESPECT OF YOUR USE OF THOSE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY PURCHASE YOU MAKE THROUGH THEM. SOHO HOUSE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO, US OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES.
6. Use and acceptable conduct
You must only use the Digital Properties for legal purposes in accordance with these Terms and are prohibited from using our Digital Properties to engage in any fraudulent activity or in a manner that (in our reasonable opinion) is liable to damage our business or harm other users. Your use of our Digital Properties is subject to our membership rules and other policies or guidelines that we may communicate to you from time to time.
You also undertake that any personal data and other information you may provide to us when registering or signing up to any services on the Digital Properties is complete, accurate and up to date. In relation to any material you submit to us or post on the Digital Properties, you undertake to us that either you own this material or have the necessary rights, clearances and or approvals you need to submit or post such material.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we give you the limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable right to access and use the Digital Properties solely for your personal and non-commercial use. However, we do not give you any right to, and you hereby agree not to:
• Use the Digital Properties or any portion thereof for any commercial use or for the benefit of any other person or entity, including without limitation by selling, renting, leasing, assigning, transferring, hosting, or otherwise commercially exploiting any Digital Property or any portion thereof;
• Copy, stream, reproduce, duplicate, archive, store (other than standard browser caching), download, publish, modify, make derivative works of, reverse engineer, translate, or distribute any Digital Property or portion thereof by any means, other than as expressly allowed by these Terms or as otherwise clearly contemplated by the features and functionalities of the Digital Properties.
• Remove, alter, bypass, avoid or circumvent any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice, digital rights management mechanisms or other content protection measures included in or associated with the Digital Properties or any Content.
• Use any software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data mining, gathering or extraction tools or methods, whether automated, programmed or manual, including without limitation to access, acquire, copy, monitor or make submissions through any portion of the Digital Properties.
• Knowingly or intentionally take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on the Digital Properties or its servers and infrastructure. Any unauthorized use by you, or otherwise under your account or on your computer or personal device, of the Digital Properties any portion thereof will immediately terminate the limited rights granted to you under these Terms, and such termination will be without prejudice to any other right or remedy we may have under applicable law or in equity. You agree to compensate us in relation to any third-party legal actions or claims that are made against us and for any associated losses, damages or expenses (including any legal expenses) that we suffer as a result of you breaching your obligations or undertakings in this Section 4.
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not: Use the Digital Properties for any unlawful purpose; Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of our company; Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or © any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication; Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party; Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability; Harvest or collect information about Digital Properties users.